University Lusíada will host Sustainable Housing 2016
The venue of Sustainable Housing 2016 will be held at the University Lusíada, Campus of Porto.
The University Lusíada has three campus located in Lisbon, Porto and Famalicão, and the School of Architecture and Arts is one of the most significant schools of architecture in Portugal.
More information about venue is available here.
- Proceedings ebook
- New deadline for abstracts submission
- Papers submission deadline: August 31th
- Porto Antas Hotel
- Visit to Ramos Pinto Port Wine cellars
- Prof. Manuel Almeida is Invited Keynote Speaker at SH2016
- Top 8 Students/ESRs Announcement
- Conference Programme Sustainable Housing 2016
- Technical Visits
- Porto Vivo joined Sustainable Housing 2016
- Metro lines to Conference Venue
- The Portuguese Order of Architects is a partner of Sustainable Housing 2016
- Abstracts submission will be kept open
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of Sustainable Housing 2016
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) joined SH2016
Back to previous page